By using the website you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you not agree to them, close the website page.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and you should check back regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
2. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that information provided by the website/application, including but not limited to racecards, results, etc, is accurate and up-to-date but no guarantees are made and cheltenhamtips.org.uk takes no responsible for any losses linked to this information.
3. The cheltenhamtips.org.uk website contains links to other 3rd party Internet sites and business but accepts no responsibility or liabilities for any dealings you may have with these sites. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and you use these 3rd parties at your own risk.
4. Betting picks and advice are provided with no guarantee of profit. The picks are provided with the best of intentions and are carefully researched but are for entertainment purposes only and no liability of any sort, financial or otherwise, is assumed by cheltenhamtips.org.uk or any connected company or party. Please only bet what you can afford to lose and if you need support, information or advice visit the Gamcare website.
5. You must be over 18 to bet in the UK & Ireland and it is your responsibility to ensure that gambling is legal in your jurisdiction and cheltenhamtips.org.uk does not condone illegal or underage gambling. In these instances, the application and it’s information is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
7. No liability (financial or otherwise) is assumed or guarantee made that information in this application such as betting advice or betting picks will guarantee you profit. Follow this advice at your own risk